Bespoke Quality Assurance Management service Provider
Plus Point People Ltd is a market leader for Inspection Rework and Quality Control of components in the automotive industry. Part of a multi-national group working with some of Europe’s largest car manufacturers and their suppliers.
We are currently recruiting local Workshop Technicians. You will be responsible for performing PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) Checks and the installation of items like sat navs, Parking sensors etc This will involve the movement of the vehicle within the compound so a driving license is required. Full training is provided.
You will need to have:
1. High availability with flexible approach to working patterns
2. High level of manual dexterity and excellent eyesight
3. The ability to work according to strict procedures and processes
4. Accountability and punctuality
5. Knowledge of measurement techniques and / or technical drawings would be an advantage
6. Full driving license and own transport will be essential.
7. Minimum age requirement: 18 years
The Benefits Working in a stable organization with a well-established position in the market Opportunity to gain experience of working in multinational corporations who are leaders in their areas of expertise Flexible working hours * Working within a dynamic team of people Opportunities for rapid promotion and competitive rates of pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org